Sunday, August 10, 2008

first time blogging!

So....i know this post has been a long time coming but finally i have learnt the ropes of the blog world (hopefully i do this properly) and I AM READY!

Here is a retrospective of my journey with starting the tricky art of fish tanking in the last two years. I've moved houses 3 times and each time I've gotten a bigger tank :)

It started out pretty well because Alex showed me everything. The first tank had some great riccia which then died...and then there have been some dark times...very dark times, which are pretty funny/sad looking back, but its gotten better and better.






I now have Alex's tank and am trying to keep it going and looking well. 


i just got a red tiger lotus which is growing bigger everyday and i love the colour with all the green. Also I have a new aquafrog...no pictures (he likes his privacy) but he's AWESOME!


So now that I've finally uploaded these images I will start sharing pictures regularly because I want Alex to know that he's left his tank in good hands and also because I will need some pointers from ......THE FISHNERDS! (there was dramatic music there)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyderabadshopee said...

Very Beautiful.
Thank You

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home